Finding and Competing for Scholarships
FOUNDERS HOUSE, NJALSGADE 19D, 2300 COPENHAGEN
Tuesday, Agust 15th, 17:50 to 21:00
Are you dreaming about studying abroad? Perhaps concerned about the associated costs? Take the opportunity to attend the NSAC workshop on applying for scholarship and leverage your international experiences. At the NSAC Scholarship Workshop we aim to help you remove a potential barrier to studying abroad by sharing with you a roadmap to securing financial aid in the form of scholarships. Especially the application process for scholarships can sometimes feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. At the NSAC workshop, we will provide you with valuable tips and a step-by-step approach on how to apply for Danish Funds.
- Introduction to scholarships
- How to get an overview of all the scholarships out there
- The importance of formalities
- How to write a good application:
- (1) CV and grades
- (2) Budget – what to include and what not include. What's realistic?
- BREAK with a light meal
- (3) Motivational letter – common mistakes and what they look for
- The difference between a bad, a good and an excellent application – we will look at examples
The speaker at this workshop will be NSAC Vice President, Maria, who has worked for a fund and read and assessed more than a thousand scholarship applications. If you want to participate in this workshop, please register here no later than August 13th through the RSVP form below. We have limited spots, so we encourage you to register early as this workshop tends to fill up fast. N.B. This workshop will be hosted in Danish.
Where & When
Founders House, Njalsgade 19d, 2300 Copenhagen
Tuesday August 15th from 17:50 to 21:00