Apply to Join the NSAC Team
If you have participated at one of our events and loved it so much that you want to ensure that other students like you get the same experience, or if you just deeply believe in and want to promote the values of NSAC, the NSAC Team is the right place for you. Being on the NSAC Team, not only allows you to directly shape NSAC Events, but gives you the opportunity to develop valuable skills and long-lasting friendships.
One of the characterising traits of the NSAC Team, is the internal culture among the 25-30 volunteering team members. Despite the diversity, the team functions as a tightly-knit group where the members grow alongside each other. In addition to working on organising and improving NSAC Events, the team enjoys gathering at retreats, meeting for dinners, and other social events varying from escape games and bar nights to weekend trips to Tallinn and London.
We open for applications to join the NSAC Team for 2018 in December 2017. The key dates of the application period are:
- Dec 1st Opening of applications to the NSAC Team
- Dec 10th Informal meet and greet with the NSAC Team in Copenhagen
- Dec 15th Deadline for submitting applications to the NSAC Team
- Dec 18th First round of interviews on Skype
- Dec 19-20th Second round of interviews on Skype
- Dec 29th Kick-off meeting in Copenhagen